Tuesday 29 November 2011

Farewell!

Well folks, this is going to be my last blog post. Elisse, I know you thoroughly enjoy these so I'm sorry to be disappointing you. Other than you, I don't think I'll be letting down too many other people.

This blog was made for my Information Systems class and to be quite honest I'm not much of a blogger. I could never think of topics to write about. I would generally consult friends to give me inspiration. Plus I'm not a big writer....generally the only person I let edit my essays is my Dad so putting out my writing for anyone to read on the internet was just scary for me. So now that I'm not required to write for my grade, I'm probably going to abandon this blog (I mean c'mon, let's face it. we knew this was going to be an epic failure when I wasn't even creative enough to call it "Kristen's Korner")

 I do enjoy reading other people's blogs however (mainly because I'm not the writer). So if you are an active reader and would like something better to read, I suggest reading http://culturalwha.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=18

It's written by much better writers than I who are way more funny than I. Enjoy! And thanks for following my posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment